Grab Your TreasureX™ Metal Detector Waterproof Underwater Hand Held Treasure Finder Gold Detector While The Spring Sale Is On!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The TreasureX™ metal detector is the best hand held metal detector available for the price. It is perfect for beginners, kids and experienced treasure hunters. Featuring an LCD display to identify the treasure you found before you dig. It is waterproof and highly sensitive as well as adjustable and ergonomically designed. A headphone jack is provided or you can use the speaker. Fun for you and fun for the whole family! Grab yours today while supplies last and find your treasure!
- The MD-3010 II detector detects all kinds of metal objects. Unless you have set for some objects that you do not want to detect.
- LCD: The LCD comes with light, it improves to identify the metal at night or outside.
- Target Identity: The detected objects are shown on the LCD display. You can decide immediately if the objects are worth recovering.
- Unwanted Target Elimination: You can set the detector not to respond to some objects.
- Unique Tone For Target: You do not have to keep watching the LCD display, when an object is being detected, an unique tone corresponding to a target will generate. You may even search when there is little or no light.
- No Clumsy Slack Cable: Hidden search coil cable (connecting between control unit and search coil) avoid entangling and for ease of stem length adjustment.
- Headphone Jack: Provided for headphone connection. Both stereo or mono headphone can be used.
- Volume Control: For adjusting the output volume to the loudspeaker or headphone.
- Batteries Condition Indicator: Shows the conditions of the batteries in the battery compartment.
- Waterproof Search Coil: Lets you use the detector in the shallow water.
- Adjustable Stem: Lets you adjust the detector’s length for comfortable use. The micro-plug that connects the search coil and the controller unit is made of metal which makes the plug more reliable.
- Armrest & Stem: Designed to eliminate strain on forearm. The nylon bracket to further secure the slip of the hand compartment after long time holding the detector by arm.
- Power: Use six 1.5 volt AA alkaline batteries. (Not included)
Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
Operating current: Standby - 65mA, Max - 150mA
Operating voltage range: 72 - 9.6V
Operating frequency: 7.5KHZ ±1KHZ
Temperature range -20℃ to 60℃
Sensitivity: Min. 8 inch (Test Coin: US ￠50)
Audio frequency: 294Hz (re)
Package includes :
1 x Metal Detector